Must be 18 or older to buy a Lottery ticket. It's the Law!
Please Play Responsibly. If you play the Lottery, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Money needed for daily expenses should not be used for playing the Lottery.
- Set a limit. Don't chase your losses and risk getting deeper into a hole.
- Set some winnings aside for other purposes.
- Winning and losing are both part of playing the Lottery and other gaming activities. If you're only prepared to win, you're not prepared to play the Lottery.
- Playing the Lottery is a recreational activity and not an alternative to work.