CASH4LIFE with DOUBLER
CASH4LIFE drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at approximately 9:00 pm. Add DOUBLER to double your non-"for Life" prizes!
Here's How To Play CASH4LIFE with DOUBLER
- 1Purchase a CASH4LIFE ticket at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- 2Each CASH4LIFE play costs $2.00.
- 3Select five numbers between 1-60 and one Cash Ball number between 1-4.
- 4If you'd rather have the Lottery computer randomly select your numbers for you, ask your Retailer for a "Quick Pick." Or if you're using a play slip, mark the Quick Pick (QP) circle.
- 5Select how you want to be paid if you win either the Top Prize or 2nd Prize - either Annuity or the Lump Sum Cash Option.
- 6DOUBLER (optional): Mark the circle to add DOUBLER for an additional $1 per play, per draw to double your non-"for Life" prizes.
- 7MULTI DRAW (optional): To play the same numbers for up to ten consecutive drawings, mark the number of drawings you want, if more than one.
- 8Give your play slip to your retailer. All sales are final.
Add DOUBLER for $1 more per play.
If you want to double your non-"for Life" prizes with DOUBLER, simply mark the DOUBLER circle on your playslip. DOUBLER costs an additional $1.00 per play, per draw.
CASH4LIFE drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at approximately 9:00 pm.
As with all Lottery tickets, care should be taken not to damage the ticket's barcode. An unreadable barcode could delay payout of a winning ticket if it cannot be scanned.
How To Play NJ CASH4LIFE with DOUBLER
Odds & Prizes
|Match||Odds (per $2 play)||Prize||Total Prize with|
|1 : 21,846,048||$1,000 A Day for Life||$1,000 A Day for Life|
|1 : 7,282,016||$1,000 A Week for Life||$1,000 A Week for Life|
|1 : 79,440||$2,500||$5,000|
|1 : 26,480||$500||$1,000|
|1 : 1,471||$100||$200|
|1 : 490||$25||$50|
|1 : 83||$10||$20|
|1 : 28||$4||$8|
|1 : 13||$2||$4|
Annuitant shall be paid their appropriate Jackpot Prize share or Second Level Prize share on an annual basis for their Measuring Life, or for the twenty (20) year term of the Guaranteed Annuity Portion, whichever is longer. (See Official Game Rules for further clarification)
Prize Level 1 (Jackpot) Lump Sum Cash Option:
- 1 Winner - Prize Level 1 (Jackpot) – Seven Million Dollars ($7,000,000)
- 2 to 14 Winners - Seven Million Dollars ($7,000,000), divided by the number of winning tickets sold
- Over 15 Winners - Seven Million Dollars ($7,000,000), divided by the number of winning tickets sold, all winners will receive their prize in a lump sum.
Prize Level 2 Lump Sum Cash Option:
- One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) unless a prize liability limitation is reached (see below)
Prize Liability Limitations
Prize Level 1 (Jackpot) – For any drawing, if there is more than one (1) winning Jackpot ticket sold, then the Jackpot amount for each winning ticket shall be $7 million dollars divided by the number of winning tickets sold.
Prize Level 2 – For any drawing, if the total liability exceeds $5 million, the Prize Level 2 prize awards shall be divided by the number of winning tickets sold.
In the event that any single drawing should produce more than seven (7) Prize Level 1 (Jackpot) winners and at least (1) Prize Level 2 winner, then both the Prize Level 1 and Prize Level 2 become pari-mutuel prizes. The total prize pool to be allocated equally among the total number of winners in this scenario will total $7 million plus the lesser of ($5 million or $1 million multiplied by the number of Tier 2 winners). Each winning ticket will share the defined prize pool equally for the cash value, and the lifetime option will be calculated as delineated in sections 9.4 and 9.5 the CASH4LIFE Finance and Operations Procedures.