New Jersey’s DAILY chance at a jackpot!
Seven days a week, you've got a chance to win a rolling jackpot with Jersey Cash 5. The estimated jackpot starts at $75,000 and grows with each drawing until it gets hit! Add XTRA to improve your odds and multiply non-jackpot prizes up to 5X!
Don't forget to add Instant Match for a chance to win up to $500 instantly!
Here's How To Play Jersey Cash 5 with XTRA:
- 1Purchase a Jersey Cash 5 ticket at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- 2Each Jersey Cash 5 play costs $1.
- 3Pick five numbers between 1 and 43.
- 4If you'd rather have the Lottery computer randomly select your numbers for you, ask your Retailer for a "Quick Pick." Or if you're using a playslip, mark the Quick Pick (QP) circle.
- 5XTRA (optional): Mark the circle to add XTRA for an additional $1 per play, per draw to increase non-jackpot Jersey Cash 5 prizes and win $2 for matching two numbers.
- 6For $1 extra per play, you can add Instant Match.
- 7You can play the same numbers for up to twenty one consecutive drawings. Just mark the number of draws in the "MULTI DRAW" section of the playslip. This will include the current draw, and will not skip any draws in-between.
- 8If nobody wins the daily jackpot, it "rolls over" and is added to the next day's jackpot.
Add XTRA value for $1 more per play.
If you want to increase your non-jackpot prizes with XTRA, simply mark the XTRA circle on your play slip. XTRA costs an additional $1.00 per play, per draw. If you match three or more of the Jersey Cash 5 numbers drawn, your Jersey Cash 5 prize, excluding the Jackpot, will be multiplied by the XTRA Multiplier. If you match only two numbers, you win a $2 prize!
Jersey Cash 5 drawings are held every day at approximately 7:57pm.
As with all Lottery tickets, care should be taken not to damage the ticket's barcode. An unreadable barcode could delay payout of a winning ticket if it cannot be scanned.
How to Play Jersey Cash 5
Odds & Prizes
5 in 11
3 in 11
2 in 11
1 in 11
|Overall Jersey Cash 5 Odds: 1: 133||Overall Odds with XTRA: 1: 11|
*Prizes are estimated based on odds, expected sales, and number of winners for each prize level.