One Arizona Ticket Wins $410 Million Jackpot
One New Jersey Ticket Wins $20,000; Nine Others Win $10,000
TRENTON (June 10, 2020) – One Arizona ticket matched all five of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball drawn winning the $410 million Mega Millions jackpot. In New Jersey, there were 10 third-tier prizewinning tickets sold for the Tuesday, June 9, drawing that matched four of the five white balls and the Gold Mega Ball drawn winning the $10,000 prize. One of those tickets was purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prize to $20,000. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Passaic County ($20,000): Utopia Deli/Jackpocket, 355 Warwick Turnpike, Hewill;
- Bergen County ($10,000): Kings Super Markets, 85 Godwin Ave., Midland Park;
- Camden County ($10,000): Tobacco Mart, 2111 Route 70 West, Track Town Mall, Cherry Hill;
- Essex County ($10,000): P & P Tobacco & Stationary, 38 Union Ave., Irvington;
- Essex County ($10,000): Shop Rite of Livingston, 483 S. Livingston Ave., Livingston;
- Mercer County ($10,000): Pantry 1 Food Mart, 1502 Liberty St., Trenton;
- Mercer County ($10,000): Acme #2914, 4400 South Broad St., Yardville;
- Middlesex County ($10,000): Park Deli, 80 Raritan Ave., Highland Park;
- Monmouth County ($10,000): 7-Eleven #11042, 192 Main St., Manasquan; and
- Ocean County ($10,000): Wawa #937, 1725 Hooper Ave., Toms River.
In addition to the second and third-tier prizes won, 131 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. 19 of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,000. Moreover, 60,531 other New Jersey players took home $264,172 in prizes ranging from $2 to $400. The winning numbers for the Tuesday, June 9, drawing were: 01, 05, 09, 10, and 23. The Gold Mega Ball was 22, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 02.
The next drawing will be held Friday, June 12, at 11:00 pm. All New Jersey Lottery Mega Millions tickets must be purchased before 10:45 pm to participate in the drawing. Mega Millions tickets cost just two dollars; by adding the Megaplier option for an extra dollar per play, players can increase their non-jackpot winnings up to five times. Mega Millions tickets are sold in 46 participating jurisdictions. Drawings are held on Tuesdays and Fridays.