One Maryland Ticket Wins $731.1 Million Powerball Jackpot
Three New Jersey Tickets Win $1,000,000
TRENTON (Jan. 21, 2021) – One Maryland Lottery ticketholder won the $731.1 million Powerball jackpot from the Wednesday, January 20, drawing. Three New Jersey tickets were sold that matched all five of the five white balls winning the $1,000,000 second-tier prize. Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:
- Camden County: 7-Eleven #16158, 615 North Haddon Ave., Haddonfield;
- Gloucester County: Wawa #951, 856 Mantua Park, Woodbury Heights; and,
- Middlesex County: Exxon, 4150 Route 1 North & Stouts Ln., Monmouth Junction.
In addition, six New Jersey Lottery tickets matched four of the five white balls and the Powerball drawn winning the $50,000 third-tier prize. One of those tickets was purchased with Power Play, multiplying the prize to $150,000. The third-tier winning tickets from Wednesday night’s drawing were sold at the following locations:
- Middlesex County ($150,000): Corkscrew Wine & Liquor, 355 Applegarth Rd., Monroe Township;
- Atlantic County ($50,000): Shop Rite #612, 23 Bethel Rd., Somers Point;
- Bergen County ($50,000): 7-Eleven #39225, 31-28 Broadway, Fairlawn;
- Camden County ($50,000): Wawa #8310, 201 W. Whitehorse Pike, Berlin;
- Monmouth County ($50,000): Soda King, 300 Gordons Corner Rd., Manalapan; and,
- Ocean County ($50,000): Lacey Liquors, 349 Route 9, Lanoka Harbor.
The winning numbers for the Wednesday, January 20, drawing were: 40, 53, 60, 68, and 69. The Red Power Ball number was 22. The Multiplier number was 03. 228,995 New Jersey players took home an estimated $1,192,043 in prizes ranging from $4 to $300. The Powerball jackpot resets to $20,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Saturday, January 23, at 10:59 pm.