About The New Jersey Lottery
The mission of the New Jersey Lottery is to raise revenue for maximum contribution to education and institutions benefiting the citizens of New Jersey through the responsible sale of Lottery products. We accomplish this by providing entertaining products through a dynamic public business enterprise built upon honesty, integrity, customer satisfaction, teamwork, and public/private partnerships.
New Jersey Lottery Administration
- James A. Carey, Jr., Acting Executive Director
- Jerry Guarino, Deputy Executive Director
- John M. White, Deputy Director, Finance
- Daniel O’Brien, Deputy Director, Security, Audit and Licensing
- Missy Gillespie, Communications Manager
- Regina Arcuri, Acting Deputy Director, Administration and Compliance
- Margaret Square, Deputy Director, Operations
- Richard Pagnani, Manager, Information Management Systems
- Mary Ann Rivell, Public Information Officer, Responsible Play Manager
- Regina Arcuri, Drawing Manager
The New Jersey Lottery has a staff of approximately 100 employees assigned to seven operational units, including: Administration and Compliance; Finance; Security, Audit, and Licensing; Operations; Broadcast, Media and Drawings, Communications, and Information Management Systems.
The New Jersey Lottery is a division of the Department of Treasury.
Marketing & Sales: NORTHSTAR New Jersey
Online Vendor: IGT Corporation, Providence, RI